So many people want to be loved, and want to be in love. The problem with that is, they do not know how to find that special person to love. Love is more than just attraction. According to yourdictionary.com, true love is defined as: "...a strong and lasting affection between spouses or lovers who are in a happy, passionate and fulfilling relationship."
I am listing ten things that you can incorporate into your life, to help you find your true love. Just try it out, and I truly believe it will make a difference in your dating experience.
1. Always be yourself. No one wants to be with someone that is not being their true self.
2. Have the mindset of finding a significant other. Don't walk around with blinders on, and ignoring a potential partner. Be aware of your surroundings. You never know who might be watching or "crushing" on you.
3. Think about what type of partner you want to be with. You know what you can and can not deal with. Don't be afraid to have standards, and don't feel that you have to deviate from them.
4. Become the best "you" that you can be. If you want to meet a great person, then you should be a great person. Be accepting of yourself first.
5. Seek out a person that have the same beliefs, sense of humor, and priorities that you have.
6. Find someone that has self-respect and that is respectful to you.
7. Be more sociable. Get out of the house and go to places where the type of partner you want may go to. Go out with friends, family, and/or co-workers, and socialize. Try online dating too.
8. Choose your company wisely. Be selective with who you choose to hang out with. Hang out with people who have similar interests and behaviors to the type of partner you want to meet. That person may run in the same circles as your company.
9. Do not solely focus on a person's face and/or physical attributes. Someone may have a beautiful face and/or a sexy body, but they may not have anything in common with you. You may not even be compatible at all. Focus on getting to know someone. But if they are a cutie, that is just a fantastic bonus for you.
10. When you do meet someone, don't rush to get to know them. Take time to truly get to know the person before deciding to make a commitment with them. Sometimes lust and just the initial excitement of being with someone new, can cloud a person's judgement, and they tend to make irrational decisions about their future with their partner.
Once you find a partner, the work doesn't end there. You have to continue to work and show that person that you are there for them, you care for them, and will do anything to keep them. Love is a sacrifice and a compromise. You both will have to work daily to stay in love, and stay together.
I hope this info. is helpful to you, because everyone deserves to love and to be loved.